Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Life of pi

Good morning everyone! I just wanted to tell you the reflection that the movie " life of pi " gave me. Ever since i saw this beautiful movie, my mind changed completely. I have always loved animals and also the indian- hindu cultures, but this movie gave me a different point of view in life. I thought it was ver beautiful that he believed in the animals and did not think they were beasts, and i poured in tears when he said sorry to the fish. I realized i wanted to be a vegetarian, i don't want to see any animal suffering, i believe they have the same right to live and be happy.

Buenos días a todos! Sólo quería decirle la reflexión de que la película "Life of Pi" me dio. Desde que vi esta hermosa película, mi mente cambió por completo. Siempre me han gustado los animales, y también las culturas india-hindú, pero esta película me dio un punto de vista diferente en la vida.Pensé que era hermoso ver que él creía en los animales y no creo que fueran bestias, y me eché a llorar cuando le pidió perdón a los peces. me di cuenta que quería ser vegetariana, no quiero ver a ningún sufrimiento animal, creo que tienen el mismo derecho a vivir y ser feliz.

No comments:

Post a Comment